Thursday 19 December 2013

Twin

On the second day I work in a Childcare Centre near my house, there is a really easy to be directed child. For example when I asked her to go to toilet, so I can change her nappy, she go to toilet straight away. With her small steps she walked to the toilet. After a while since the children arrival, the group leader who worked with me in the room, talked about the different between Anne and Jody. I just realize, that the child I mentioned earlier, are an identical twin. It just, their parent does not put the same look clothes. Maybe they know that will put us into trouble hahaha. Unfortunately the childcare centre’s policy does not allowed to publish children photo in the internet, otherwise I will show you their photo. Anyway, the different between this two children is only a small dot (mole) under Jody’s right eye. Really – really small. But the rest of their body, exactly the same … just like copy – paste.

From total 8 children in the room … this twin really are, easy children to look after to. When come the time for packing up , they helped us to return toys to its place. What amazing is, Anne know exactly where to put the toy by seeing similar toy on the shelf. We didn’t even tell her. They also didn’t cry at all or whinge ask for something, or fight for a toy with others. Wow!

They also really cudly. Both of them are cute and sometime say words clearly. “Good bye , see you” for example. Although, once I asked Anne to say it again she put her gob face on. When it’s nearly evening, the centre’s bus came and one of the staff called the twin. Yup, they come and go with the bus! Their body is so small, I think they are about 18 months old? From distance I saw Anne pulling a bag, bigger than her body. They are just incredible. I imagined they arrive in their home and prepare their own dinner hahaha … but of course that is just my imagination. These two children are gift for Childcare Centre worker like me. You know what, their parents must be really proud of them, and they have 2 of this kind of child.


No comments:

Post a Comment